The School Day
What does the day look like?
A typical day at TLG North Birmingham looks like this:
- 9.00am - Pupils arrive; registration and goal setting
(Doors open at 8.50am)
- 9.15am - Lesson One: Group reading and Foundations for Life
- 10.15am - Break
- 10.25am - Lesson Two: English or Maths
- 11.15am - Break
- 11.25am - Lesson Three: Science or History (alternate days)
- 12.15pm - Lunch
- 12.50pm - Lesson Four: Workshop, ICT or Music
- 1.40pm - Break
- 1.50pm - Lesson Five: Sport, Art Team Building, Workshops and Reward time
- 2.40pm - My Day and Rewards
- 3.10pm - End of timetabled day for students
What happens after school?
TLG also runs social and cultural trips and visits including weekend residentials within the UK and international trips which in the past have included Uganda and Ghana.
Staff in the Centre can tell you what is happening and when.