Who are TLG?
TLG North Birmingham is run by TLG The Education Charity, focusing on the needs of those who are struggling in school. It is one of a growing national network of schools supported by TLG.
- We believe that each young person should know that they are valuable, unique and gifted and are able to achieve both now and in the future.
- We believe that partnerships with local organisations, communities and individuals hold the key to unlocking great education and support for our pupils and their families, both in and out of the classroom.
- We share a distinctive Christian ethos. In practice, the values of respect, care, love, acceptance and belonging for all will be upheld and encouraged among our staff, pupils and throughout our community.
- Address the individual social, emotional and learning needs of young people, developing self-esteem.
- Engage young people on pathways to learning with accredited outcomes, enabling them to gain recognised qualifications.
- Challenge and help modify bad behaviour, teaching young people to make appropriate choices.
- Facilitate reintegration back into school or on to further education or employment.